Chris Finan American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression email@example.com Phone: (212) 587-4025
For General Press Inquiries and for Librarians
ALA Public Information Office Macey Morales firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 545-2433, ext. 4393 Jennifer Petersen email@example.com (800) 545-2433, ext. 5043 The American Library Association created a press kit for Banned Books Week and can be found here.
For Schools and Classrooms
- American Booksellers Association bookweb.org
- American Library Association www.ala.org/bbooks Office for Intellectual Freedom firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com (800) 545-2433, ext. 4223
- American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression Chris Finan firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (212) 587-4025
- American Society of Journalists and Authors www.asja.org
- Association of American Publishers www.publishers.org
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund www.cbldf.org 255 West 36th Street Suite 501 New York, NY 10018 1-800-99-CBLDF
- National Association of College Stores www.nacs.org
- National Coalition Against Censorship Michael O’Neil email@example.com o: 212-807-6222 x 107 m: 347-788-1646
- National Council of Teachers of English www.ncte.org
- PEN American Center www.pen.org
- Project Censored www.projectcensored.org Mickey S. Huff firstname.lastname@example.org
- Center for the Book in the Library of Congress www.read.gov/cfb.
Questions about bannedbooksweek.org?
This website is maintained and updated by the ALA Office for Intellectual Freedom in partnership with the cosponsors of Banned Books Week. For questions concerning the website, please e-mail email@example.com.